Relapsed again

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Lively gr of yesterday, Dec 18, 2018.

1. jwitcher

jwitcher Fapstronaut

Yeah, the brain just wants you to cave in, don't let it win :) huh it rhymed :D

2. Lively gr of yesterday

Lively gr of yesterday Fapstronaut

3. Lively gr of yesterday

K. Thnx alot

4. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Just wanted to add to what everyone else is saying. I woke up this morning "itching alot" and was lying next to my wife. She was still asleep.

Like what everyone else said it is your body craving those chemicals. The more we call it what it is, the better equipped we are to fight.

5. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 22
    Hllo guyz i m trying to keep myself busy alot these days just about to reach 1 month which will be a huge motivation im feeling quite less urges these days but there are a lot of secretion which sorta troubles me lot

6. Lively gr of yesterday

day 26
    going well uptil now hope to reach 30 days of NoFap big numbers are after all a great motivation still the secretion are troubling alot but im trying not to be influenced by it rest everything is quite well

7. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

You're approaching 30 days. Are you sensing any differences in the way you feel? You should start feeling those things if you haven't. You're doing great. Keep fighting the good fight.

8. Lively gr of yesterday

yes i feel much more confident i have even given up overthinking

9. Lively gr of yesterday

Day 29
    Hi guyz i feel good today just about to reach 1 month it is one of the biggest achievement eventhough im feeling the urges quite alot today but i think i will pass