1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed after 22 days...longest in a while...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TetsuoAkira, Mar 23, 2017.

1. TetsuoAkira

TetsuoAkira Fapstronaut

In that time, I'd had 2 great dates with a new person in my life, discovered a lot about myself and the other person, and have a potential follow up coming up soon....

....but I just discovered one of my ex partners is pregnant and couldn't shake the bad feelings. I'd been procrastinating all day with my tasks, and tempted myself by looking at P for a little kick with no intention of MO, and I just couldn't control myself once the right video came up.

I don't feel bad because the situation is not a regular occurrence, I'm trying to view it as a test that I failed but that was a much stronger enemy than usual. It's a sense of closure with someone in my past life, not my future.

If I can continue on without the chaser effect, then this means nothing.

Interestingly enough, I can recall a long streak a few years ago, when I'd just lied to myself that I had not relapsed, and continued on as normal. Normal being that I do not MO.

I'll give that a try from here on out.

Wish me luck.

iWILL123 likes this.
  2. iWILL123

iWILL123 Fapstronaut

good luck man, we in this together