1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse.. Not an option!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fighter7, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

I have read many journals and stories on the NoFap forum now. I have noticed one small thing which is common is mostly all of them. It is that many people said they relapsed many times or advice others that we shouldn't give up after relapsing.

I get it what they are trying to tell us. The PMO had been an addiction for so so many years. It's really very hard for some people to just suddenly stop PMO.

What my concern is the new members shouldn't start thinking that relapsing is common and they can restart the streak again and again after relapsing. This might sound harsh but the members should start abstaining PMO with a mindset of taking relapsing as not an option at all. Relapse should make people realise that they shouldn't have relapsed at all. I know it's easy said than done but my whole point of this post is the new members shoulds start NoFap with a mindset that relapsing ain't an option at all. It's a failure and you got identify the cause of the relapsing and start afresh, BUT having this in mind that relapsing is NOT AN OPTION BUT A FAILURE.

2. Totally agree!!! I started 4 days ago but I already decided relapse dosnt exist! Nofap forum gave me this willpower i hadnt before. I feel already rebooted from this point of view. In fact when someone comes to me and say i will have probelma and could relapse i domt believe!!! Relapse could not happen if i decided to leave my hands from my penis

Fighter7 likes this.
  3. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  4. Thanks @Fighter7! I'm moved by this miracle in my life. I'm waiting for urges, temptations to destroy them as they did before on me. I thank God that I found NoFap forum. I was surfing searching for P sites and, instead, I found life... it was like the fog disappeared from my mind and realized how poor my life was becoming. This is the best gift God did to me. Wish all the best for you, your life and family (present and future). God bless You and all this forum!

Fighter7 likes this.
  5. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

So many like you and me find it so very true. Better late than never. We really are so grateful to the person who found this forum and good members who are so helpful.

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  6. Yes it is all right!!!! Keep fighting brò and we will see the light of triumph :)