1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapse, confusion about relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Phoenix_Strong, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Phoenix_Strong

Phoenix_Strong Fapstronaut

hey Guys,
    so i managed to stay clean for over 15 days, then came my girlfriend to visit, we're in a distance relationship, needless to say that it became physical between us, since it's been a while since we've seen each other.
    she stayed for 2 weeks, somehow, it became tense between us and prblems started arising. after the 3 daysof her stay with me, we started argueing, i held myself back from wanking, since it's what i do when i'm under stress. but the problems kept arising, and she LITERALLY managed to make my life miserable for 2 weeks, and specially on her last day. she's gone now, we're still a couple, but ever since she's gone since 3 days now, i've been masturbating intensly. she made me lose a lot of money and a lot of study time. i'm a student and i have exams comming up. i could've done a lot of work in those 2 damn weeks where she stayed with me, but nope, i did zip, zilch, nada, nothing!
    even my beloved training, i didn't have time for that neither.
    she is nagging and nagging and nagging, and omg i had a million accedents happen at the house while she was with me! one time she flooded the house with water!!!! from the bathroom! another time, i went out grocery shoping just to get back and find a house that was on smoke!! i literally thought the house was burning, turns out she did some stupid things!
    guys, this is just the tip of the mountain.
    this girl, she likes me, alot, i can tell, but honestly, she is a pain in my ass,she nags alot, she can't do nothing on her own, it's like having a child in the house, she gets angry for the smallest thing and says hurful things. and i like her too, but every time we speak or see each other, i like her less.
    anyway, i'm back to masturbating intensly these few days, but that is about to stop. starting tomorrow, i will get my life back on track!!
    i'll get ready for those damn exams. i will train hard as i usually do!
    i'm counting on the support of the community here to keep me in check!
    so please guys, keep me in check, i'll be reporting back!
    and please give me your feed back and your thoughts of my current situation and this relationship i have, because i am confused.
    and thank you all.
    god bless you all, and keep kicking ass guys!
    Phoenix Strong

2. Carbon Icon

Carbon Icon Fapstronaut

so to recap...

I don't think you like this person. Or you have a really strange idea of what is it to like someone.

Anyway, it's not her fault you relapsed. It was your choice.

Don't wait until tomorrow to get back on track - start today. Start now!

3. Phoenix_Strong

Phoenix_Strong Fapstronaut

well, she is a nice girl, and as i said, i can see she wants me, and that's why i said i'm confused. and as for jumping back to the rehab, i already started. Thx man