1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Refreshing my life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SayYesToRecovery, Feb 20, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Hello.

This is my first post and my first day on NoFap, And i will introduce myself and have some questions for the people who rebooted out there here.

I’m currently 15 Years old and soon turning 16. I started masturbation since i was 11, I was exposed to masturbation through some guy in my class who was doing the way you Jerk off with his hands, At that time, I was a young boy who wanted a way just to get the feeling of sex, So i went home and i tried that and ejaculated, I was yet to start my puberty at that time so it wasn’t semen but some transparent fluid, And from that day i guess i started ruining my life.

When i was 13, I was always telling myself that i should stop this shit, And that was the time when i found a girl who i called my “True Love” and lied to myself, So before i started dating her before a month or so, I stopped fapping, And went on 2 and half or probably 3 months without a single fap or even edging, It just felt so great, But.. I fucked everything up and went back to the bad act

In the spring of 2018, I stopped fapping for like 3 weeks but, I failed and did the same bad act again.
    Now, It’s been 3 months since i’m trying to stop fapping, It’s been a very tough way, Today was the first time i MO since 16 days, The reason i relapsed because i had edged yesterday and woke up today to many cramps in my chest and no erection and i didn’t even get erect when i MO, It was a weak erection.

Masturbating fucked up my life, I’m even not too tall for a boy of my age i guess, I’m 1.73 meters in height i guess, My weight just keeps falling and rising from 55 to 58 KGs every week or so, Grades are bad, It made my body weak, My beard grows in a very fucked up way, My voice is deep but can still improve, I just keep forgetting alot, Fapping made my body fucked.

The question is, Is it too late for my reboot? Did i fuck up my puberty by masturbating? Is my body going to manage to stabilize and get back on growing during my reboot and after it? Or will i just stay at the same height and same body shape for the rest of my life or with very little improvments unlike others who never masturbated, Will my body manage to fix everything?

Today, I’m going to start a reboot on hard mode, No PMO, I have deleted all the nudes and pictures that caused me to masturbate before, It annoys me to relapse after 16 days as i wasn’t getting horny at all or getting the urge to fap, But well i saw a picture of a girl with some nice tits that made me edge and relapse.

I hope all the ones who rebooted out there can help me with my journey and answer my question

TL;DR : I’m 15 about to turn 16, I fap since i was 11, I relapsed today after 16 days, And i wonder if my body can recover after i fucked it up and the puberty will still take effects or i fucked up everything and i will only have little improvments in my body.

Edit : During my life on masturbation, Most of the time it was just MO, I bought the P along during the endings of 2017.

2. No it's not too late. Quite the opposite. You can start to reverse the damage while you're young. You've got a huge amount of potential for positive changes at your age. So get in the fight.

3. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, This cheered me up, Made me happier and more into continuing on the way of no PMO.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. No excuses then. Crack on with recovery.