1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reducing inhibitions. Some herbs

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by racc00n, Oct 30, 2018.

1. racc00n

racc00n Fapstronaut

Hello nofappers,

I found a list of herbs that increase libido and erectile function and duration of erections, and some of them intensify your orgasms. They are categorized as aphrodisiacs and i was wondering if aphrodisiacs reduce inhibitions when it comes to approaching. Has anyone tried any of these? Do you think they make you predator ?
    I will take them in powder form with hot water twice a day and i hope they will work after a few days.

Here is the list:

1. Horny Goat
    2. Mucuna Pruriens
    3. Maca
    4. Catuaba
    5. Suma root
    6. Tribulus Terrestris
    7. Ashwagandha

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Harlock999 likes this.
  2. what worked for me:

1)ashwagandha: calmes the mind and anxiety and gives libido boost and restores balance (very safe but i am no clinician and you should consult your doctor first)very effective, buy the root and make the extract yourself very easy. it inhibits anxiety and boosts libido
    2) horny goat weed was good for having long sex with my ex gf
    3) i love arginine and citruline for restoring hardness of erection after unhealthy lifestyle.to give you some erection boost so you have less worry about performing
    4) maca i felt uncomfortable on but lot of people seem to benefit from it
    5)best supplement for social anxiety is l -theanine 200 mg, wich is extracted from tea and works very wel against social anxiety.helps better for me than benzodiazipines or ssri's
    6) semen retention for me is one of the best remedies but is not a supplement :D and takes some time and discipline ; it is the not orgasming that has the biggest effect in my opinion. holding all that masculine energy gives a lot of drive
    7) cordyceps helps too for endurance
    8) i have read that tribulus isnt good for people with psychotic tendencies
    9)mucuna pruriens didnt work that much for me

for inhibitions : L theanine , ashwaganda for inhibitions and arginine and citruline as some erection safety guard. think these are the safest and will help the most. i am not a doctor and you should consult your physician and do your own research on dosage and so because i dont know much about the interactions with your meds. good luck if you want me too reply its easier if you quote me so get an alert. all the best!and do some sports that helped me too.

3. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

4. racc00n

racc00n Fapstronaut

Thanks fellas. I was also wondering if it is dangerous to combine these herbs with v i a g r a. I intend to take v i a g r a because of my fear of E.D during real sex