1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovering addict doing PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 12steps, Mar 18, 2018.

1. 12steps

12steps Fapstronaut

Hi,

My name is James and i'm a recovering drug/alcohol addict, im 24yo and i'm 8 months clean of alcohol/drugs using the 12 steps.

Because denial was a big part of my addiction I didnt see a problem with me doing PMO daily since I was 12yo. I'm PMO free for 6 days now and I do feel allot more energy.

What I hope to get out of living PMO free is getting more confidence, I stutter severely and that is also impacting my life allot, I hope by getting more confidence I will also stutter less.

This website has already been very helpful to me and I just want to say hello to everyone.

Kinds regards,
    James

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome James, and congratulations on your sobriety with drugs and alcohol. Way to go!

I'm glad you're here, and I hope you keep coming back. If I can help, let me know.

3. 12steps

12steps Fapstronaut

Hi thanks! @Septimus , @Roady !

Im on day 11 now, and I already notice benefits like allot more energy, and I dont know if its placebo but also I feel more confident it could also be a effect of the testosterone increase.

Today was the hardest tough, I almost wanted to visit a p*rn website to "just look" but I knew it would only lead to a relapse. Im glad I didnt do it because nofap makes me feel great. I also installed K9 to be more sure.

But I dont really know what I should do when the urge to fap is at its strongest.

Thanks