1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebooting with a girlfriend .

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ftpalloverme, Apr 1, 2018.

1. ftpalloverme

ftpalloverme Fapstronaut

so it’s been a wild run. Day 59 trying to cure my pied. No relapses or only a few urges to fap. ( Once or twice)Barely any ever. I am in a relationship with my girlfriend and i had a few o’s a few time eating her out a few times which were very natural. No fantasizes at all about P. I been wondering if i was on the right page with everything lately and just curious when i should make that move.(having sex) I feel like i changed and bettered myself so far. I haven’t had any erections yet alone from myself just throughout the day but i have good signs like morning wood, i get semi erections from kissing and playing with my girlfriend and barely to none pre cum anymore like i usually had a issue with. I really wanna go a whole 90 days and see my results then but i also just wanna try having sex and seeing how it works but i also don’t wanna go flaccid mid sex... any advice anyone..? Much needed. Thank you.

unk45d3 and asbgca like this.
  2. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Haven't struggled with pied personally, but I can say that days 60-90 of my reboot have been very transformative. Lots of deep stuff has been coming out, like insecurities and fears b/c my brain is rebooting at a deeper level. As I'm dealing with this stuff I'm finding courage that I didn't have before. I'm more motivated to put energy into myself and take charge of my life. It wasn't the same 1 month ago. I say if you can wait it out to 90, do it.

unk45d3 and ftpalloverme like this.
  3. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

This might help you make the decision
    [​IMG]

nexsam, ftpalloverme and Nantz like this.
  4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Does your partner know about your reboot and addiction? If not tell her and ask for her help. If so then let her know you want to try sex again and ask her to help you. If you have pied then she knows why. Everyone in reboot has a different pace of changes. Some take longer than others. My ex had DE and was able to reboot to the point he could O from my hand and mouth but never to the point he could O from sex.

ftpalloverme likes this.
  5. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

I’d get to 90 before making any decisions. I still say reboots are best done outside the context of a relationship. No temptation or complex relationship dynamics.

ftpalloverme likes this.