1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reboot south east asia

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by aingdk11, Mar 10, 2017.

1. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Start pmo since 15 year ago.after many time relapsing i was amaze with how i feel the different with my body

More focus
    No more headache
    More calmer
    Not get offended easyly
    Motivate in life
    Attarch girl easyly

I realised i was nice funny confident boy before i met pmo now i feel again that boy that lost 15years ago
    Stop pmo its destroying our life to bexome a real man! Goodluck guys

2. Ichiro

Ichiro Fapstronaut

Congrats man. The benefits of nofap are amazing :)

Deleted Account and aingdk11 like this.
  3. mks2

mks2 Fapstronaut

Hi!
    How long are you with no PMO?

aingdk11 likes this.
  4. Kim hanson

Kim hanson Fapstronaut

Can you share a brief Story on how you manage to break free from PMO

Deleted Account and aingdk11 like this.
  5. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Thank bro keep it up be better version of our self everydays!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Since last year on and of but after november last year im clean had amazing sex with my ex that come to visit my country on mid january this year with only NoFap 2month sex was much way different more conected and make her orgasms which is rarely happen before! Had many wet dreams again also kinda weird in a good way like a boy again even im 30yo right now.how bout you bro?

7. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

So yeah after getting older i realised pmo addiction is accualy the main problem in my life i lost jobs.friends.lovers and family also because i become ignorant person pmo change my mind set becoming lazy and unresponsible and when we destroying ourself.accualy so many sign universe gave me to stop but my ego is still ruling my life but right now after i understand and saw on internet how pmo destroying people life i becoming aware that pmo is major treat for everyone.so yeah long stories bro.but now my way of life is living as natural as you can in life bro if we cheat and running away from our problem with addiction.pmo.alcohol.drugs and many more it will lead u to circle of bad karmas thats you must pay soon or later.how bout u bro?

Proceed, Kim hanson and MeTP like this.