1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reason why I fap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by vinayak19, Apr 14, 2019.

1. vinayak19

vinayak19 Fapstronaut

I always try to fap te because I don't have girlfriend wish if I get girlfriend but now a days it's like comforting women imaginaryly

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. It is very important that you recognize the causes of the fap. Recognizing it is the first step. In my case I masturbated due to my anxiety, the lack of hobbies and not talking to girls

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. EternalDreams

EternalDreams Fapstronaut

Damn man. At first i fapped for fun, then it escalated to loneliness during middle school and the beginning of high school. All throughout 10th and 11th grade it was for fun and for nudes with instagram folks. I’m still desperate to escape this horrid lifestyle but i fail a lot. I wish nofap was easier tbh...

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  4. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

My reason is stress either life or sexual

5. vinayak19

vinayak19 Fapstronaut

It's very sad i never had good interaction with women in ages plus it's been 2006 when I was 12 years old I've been masturbating it's too bad and very sad life kind of

Theamos likes this.
  6. vinayak19

vinayak19 Fapstronaut

Same thing is with me but maybe I can't escape even after having real women it's a stronghold after 15 years even if I escape this my future wife won't have babies or maybe its too difficult to have kids in future my life is like getting money to having gf to getting married even getting money is hardest

7. vinayak19

vinayak19 Fapstronaut

Same here

Theamos likes this.