1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Really Tempted tonight... And Very VERY sad.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mark3478879, Jun 14, 2016.

1. mark3478879

mark3478879 Fapstronaut

Haven't PMO'd since 6/6. But tonight is getting really tempting to relapse for many reasons. Negative thoughts are dominating my mind right now, I feel that the road ahead is so long and the progress I've made is so miniscule. I need a hug so bad right now but there's no one here but me. I feel like a fish out of water. I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep tonight. The whole thing with the mass shooting in Orlando really has taken it all out of me.
    I struggle mightily with these bouts of loneliness because I know when I feel at my lowest in them is where I am the least appealing to those whose companionship I seek because they would view me as being "clingy." That's why I just wish I could find a guy as lonely as I am right now and we could just cuddle ourselves to sleep in my bed. No sex, just gentle loving contact. The thing is, with PMO I don't feel these long periods of despair like I do right now. I was okay leading up to this but the 7 day mark for whatever reason... Is VERY difficult.

2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Well, apparently testosterone levels peak at 7 days after no orgasm, so that may be why you're struggling right now. One week is really good bro, keep up the good work. :)

And I totally get the companionship thing. Most of the time loneliness isn't about sex, just the desire for companionship. There really are no magic pills to that situation. Just try to do something that takes your mind off it, something that you enjoy (not PMO ;))

mark3478879 likes this.
  3. Siva Khaladin

Siva Khaladin Fapstronaut

well said bro

NoBrainer likes this.
  4. mark3478879

mark3478879 Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone. I did not relapse, but God was it tempting. I still feel like crap, but am going to try and get through it and hope my emotions stabilize to the point I can do something constructive rather than be miserable during my very copious alone time as I try to break this thing. Being able to be here and briefly share and care with others did help.

5. see, your really not looking for s any way..but a real friendship,

6. Siva Khaladin

Siva Khaladin Fapstronaut

7. we can both be fish out of the water. I know exactly how you feel my friend.

8. 82JP

82JP Fapstronaut

Yeah I hate crappy feelings too, usually I would pmo when I feel like that but not today, my strategy is one day at a time bad feelings don't last forever.