1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Really struggling...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hey forum. This is the first post I've laid out in a while.. But I recently started a long distance relationship, it's nothing serious yet. But this Woman I am dating online is sending me somewhat edgy photo's or herself, we talk almost every single day. I'm finding it hard to keep myself from edging and then leading to a finish, from what she sends or says along with audio.She is gorgeous, beautiful, and I want to like her from my heart. I feel as if she may be a little sexually attracted to me a bit... I don't mind that at all. But it's hurting my streaks lately. I've relapsed pretty bad the last two months and I want to change...
    I've given up on dating in my city as everyone I know is either taken or married right now it seems, especially at work. It's like when you know you see a fairly attractive girl right off the bat she has a boyfriend. I even tried tinder and didn't get anywhere, since woman wouldn't reply back that actually have liked me. I met one amazing woman but she is only in my city until August. "sorry got off track." But I'm just wondering how to handle this on online dating.