1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

really nervous guys !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, May 30, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

hey guys i’ve been watching some vids on youtube were supposedly there is a grand deception that has been happening for a long time . which is that a lot of celebrities most of them are transgendered people both male and female . is that right ? are they just overthinking ? and they say they are all “woke “ and know the truth . is that all lies ? am i getting worried for nothing ? like supposedly there are way to tell like masculine face , long arms , hips etc. what do you guys think am i worried over nothing ? it seems to be mostly god believers that make these videos too. like most famous bodybuilders and wwe and fighters a trans they say and someone also said that skitzofermianor whatever back in school when you need to get tested for it they did it to see if you were trans.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Ahahahaha. I don't know why but the way you wrote this is hilarious. As if the Hollywood transgendered people are coming for you.
    On the other hand Michele Obama CLLLEEAAARLLY has a big ol' dick. And Joan Rivers who accused her of this died shortly after. Pretty spooky ayy?
    At least we know the current first lady isn't a transgendered person.

3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I think famous females look more transgendered person like as they get older because like transgendered people they have cosmetic surgery.

4. Well said. Hahahaha. :)

Jackb97 likes this.
  5. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea and nooooo! they ain’t coming for me i’ll fight ‘em jk lol but i heard that she was one too!

6. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yes ! and the reason why i got nervous was people were putting this with “the end times “ i also heard the stupidest shit ever that blonde hair and blue eyes people which is mean are decendents from fallen angels which i don’t believe in them anyways but that’s hilariously stupid !

7. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

9. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Did you read the article?

There is obviously no power that can compel you to believe a certain way.

The point of the article is that beliefs should take a good faith effort for the "mind-to-world-direction-of-fit" ie to describe reality. You are free to believe as you wish but the responsibility is attempt to fit it to reality as best you can.

And the reason being is that the willful disregard of that responsibility creates externalities that affect others.

10. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

Let me get my tinfoil hat BRB

onceaking and recon117 like this.
  11. Very lowkey looks like one. Ivanka Trump is a babe tho. Tried sliding in her DMs but to no avail

12. No we don't. Laura is the only one of the last three who doesn't look biologically male.

13. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Well she's at least post op as I've seen her puss.

14. Might've also been photoshopped

15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Why would she bother?

16. He.

17. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

OoOoo. be careful I've had warnings for miss-gendering transgendered people on this forum.

18. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

20. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Yes, you are.

So what? Many Christians love to spread their own propaganda.

The end times have been and gone. Look up preterism.