1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Read my lips: I will not jack off for the rest of 2019.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by derivative, Jun 28, 2019.

1. derivative

derivative Fapstronaut

That's right. No choking the chicken for 6 months. Why? Because I've read about this transmutation thing - taking sexual energy and turning it into productivity - and I will use this to launch myself to my goals. I lasted 150 days in my last major streak, and I felt like an unstoppable beast. But what I failed to do then was to take full advantage of my beast mode. I didn't take on any self improvement projects that would have been better to complete while in that state.

My lack of vision or a destination led to my derailment. I watched disgusting things and wasted hours and hours all without a purpose. I cringe daily at the regret of just how much better I would be if I had used all my PMO time for self improvement instead. Most scarily, my response to arousing stimuli has dulled.

Over the last year, I lost battle after battle with PMO, but now the tide of the war is turning once more. I will take my sexual energy and convert it into productivity so I can accomplish 5 major goals:

1. Write and record a music album with my friend
    2. Win a gold medal in distance track at the 2028 olympics
    3. Get a girlfriend
    4. Earn straight A's in university
    5. Be kinder to others

Holy moly do I feel motivated right now.

Always have a vision that you are working towards. Then the hard work you put in becomes fun because the work is getting you closer to that vision (paraphrasing Schwarzenegger here)

Whatever self improvement you all may be doing, it's infinitely more productive for you than jerking off is. Keep up the good work, folks.

Indurian likes this.
  2. Going strong man!!! Keep up ;)