1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rage

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by TooMuchTooSoon, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I wish!
    I'll be that way in about 60 days!
    We should do a SO spa day
    In Chicago.... For next 4th of July weekend!
    It's far enough out everyone can plan it!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I'm in SoCal so it's definitely a hike from here as well. Might be worth it to meet up with you fine folks ;)

3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It would be a hike for me as well... I figured... Chitown is the center point Lol

EyesWideOpen likes this.
  4. If I ever get out there for work again. I'd meet up w you ;)

TooMuchTooSoon likes this.
  5. ItsNeverTooLate

ItsNeverTooLate Fapstronaut

Sounds fantastic. Personally, I love the sound of glass breaking!! So pretty....

CatCon in Pasadena summer of 2018. I'll be there no matter what.:emoji_smiley_cat::emoji_heart::emoji_smile_cat:

TooMuchTooSoon likes this.
  6. I just stayed in Pasadena last Nov!

7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    We all missed each other by mere months and towns last year!

OK.... OK..... 2018 you guys

..... :)

8. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I lived in Pasadena for 6 years ... LOVE that town!

9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

*throws hands up*
    *walks out*

Well.......

Deleted Account, SOSo and SuperFan like this.
  10. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Hahaha ... let me know if you're looking for interesting things to do there when you're not playing with cats. :)

11. SOSo

SOSo Fapstronaut

4,000 miles away. :emoji_cry:

12. I'm really far too I just happened to be out there for training w work a few months ago..any excuse to get me away for a few days!

SOSo likes this.
  13. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Well it's a great town to visit.

I lived about two blocks from Colorado Blvd, which is the main drag through Pasadena and the primary route of the Rose Parade. On the morning of New Year's, I was dead asleep (because NYE was the night before, hello), but was awoken by what sounded like an incoming missile. It kept getting louder and louder--I honestly thought "holy s*** something is about to crash into this building". It became almost deafening, but then it passed.

Turns out it was the Stealth bomber fly-by which kicks off the parade each year. lol

14. ItsNeverTooLate

ItsNeverTooLate Fapstronaut

Haha! It gets newbies every time!;)

I don't live there, but have friends and family who live in the valley. They are the ones who told me about CatCon knowing my passion for the little critters.:)

15. Just saw this thread. I could drive to Toronto from here. I don't like breaking glass, though. lol I'm sure I could find other things I'd like to break.

Trigger alert - song---
    One song on my rage list would be the f@ck song "Hot Dog" by Limp Bizkit. It's not my "normal" genre of music, but saying (screaming) the f-word that many times with raging music is a great way to release tension.

16. Too far for me too, probably some 12 hours flying :-O but the Rage Room idea is brilliant. Maybe I could arrange my own Rage Box and drive somewhere into nowhere and rage away :)

17. Oowww breaking glass! That would be fun! I believe the Renaissance fair has something of the sort...

Kenzi likes this.
  18. Guess who’s coming to Pasadena! Let me know if you want to get out for a drink one night :)

Kenzi likes this.
  19. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut