1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quotes!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I like!

Deleted Account and Big_Boss like this.
  2. Nf_dreamer

Nf_dreamer Fapstronaut

Relapse like travel back in time and start the same journey again...

By me :(

3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

If you wanna be successful then get things done. Don't rely on your luck and never be a fat fuck.

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  4. Ali_1234

Ali_1234 Fapstronaut

"Everything in the beginning is hard,but it gets easier." -Me
    This is more of a law I discovered in nature. Starting anything new whether it be a new workout,a new schedule,a new job,a new school year...is hard in the beginning,but eventually after some time passes things get easier. You get used to it,and things become alot easier than before. This applies to almost everything in life, including quitting PMO. When you start recovering from your addiction,it will be very hard in the beginning,but after some time things will get easier and things will be better. This "some time" is different for everyone. For some it might take a week, for others it might take a year or a couple of years. It all depends on how hard you have fallen.

5. True sentiment.

6. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Copied :p

7. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Dont fucken edge.

cvwkxam and Deleted Account like this.
  8. cvwkxam

cvwkxam Fapstronaut

I was going to, but I didn't. I saw the road taking a U-turn but I chose to go straight ahead. - NF Companion User

I found this on the android app NoFap Companion...

9. Nf_dreamer

Nf_dreamer Fapstronaut

A broken dick causes a broken heart... Be a man and stop PMO to rid of ED.
    By me:D

10. Nf_dreamer

Nf_dreamer Fapstronaut

If you don't feel that PMO is a shit, you don't recover yet.

By Me :p

11. 'PMO is a massive shit', my innermost being cries out.

:D

12. laris

laris Fapstronaut

I would like to be the undertaker who buries PMO

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

"If I train myself to be a lowlife pervert, I have the potential to be that. I know that from experience. I feel shameful about that.

But my potential in the other direction, in a positive direction, is something I haven't fully explored.

Going from fapping several times everyday, to finally reaching a NoFap streak of 142 days. Having the courage to tell a therapist my darkest and deepest secrets. Going to a gym, becoming more disciplined in school, going from unemployed to employed and getting compliments from superiors for doing a good job.

Those are some of my accomplishments. And I know I can do much better than that. But only if I work at it, as well as work on myself and my discipline.

I can't change what's been in my past. But I can contribute to making the world a better place. We have a saying in Sweden that is inspired by ants: "dra ditt strå till stacken" which means "pull your straw to the anthill". One ant can't do much, but if millions of ants do their bit, they can create something quite impressive.

I owe that to the world. I have messed up in the past, but if I let that bring me down, I can't repay my debt. Dwelling on the past is hard not to do. But it isn't doing me any good, it isn't doing the world any good.

The thoughts and feelings will come and go, like clouds in the sky. I can keep walking forward, in rain or shine. The world will thank me for it, even though it will keep giving me challenges along the way. That's just the way it is. No matter how I feel about it, it isn't going to change. But I can change. I can strengthen myself."

From The Journey of Walking Forward

14. "Shut your eyes and try to breathe.. Literally...
    Are you able to? If you are, that means you ain't dead.
    And of you ain't dead you can fight. No matter how hard your urges are.
    So fight till you stop breathing.
    If victory was cheap every one would be victorious. "
    What i learned from "the revenent"

15. Lyart

Lyart Fapstronaut

"Who dares, wins"

16. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Dont confuse horny with bored

dogeatdog likes this.
  17. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

"I never want to go back to fapping, never. It's evil, it fucking is. You're strangling yourself by fapping, and the world needs you."

- WalkingForward

18. You can, because you are, a Fapstronaut
    – Rubidium

19. It is not so much one continuous streak that heals you, but the earnest intention of getting better, and the diligent implementation of wise lifestyle changes that counts.
    By Me

20. Struggling and stumbling is a lot better than quitting and sinking - IGY