1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quitting smoking!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 3nigma, Oct 12, 2018.

1. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Hi everybody. I was thinking last night about ways I could improve my life and I decided now that I've got this PMO thing down, next I could quit smoking. So, today I woke up and that's what I did. I did smoke one cigarette this morning because I forgot I was quitting today but that was at 5am. It's currently 8am and I'm getting urges pretty bad but I know how to let them come and go thanks to my experience quitting PMO.

My thinking is that if I can quit smoking, then I can exercise harder. And if I can exercise harder, I can lose weight. And if I can lose weight, I can pick up women. And if I can pick up women, I'll feel a little better about myself. So yeah, I have this plan in my head that I'm gonna quit smoking and start exercising. I found my fitness tracker and put it on last night. I dunno if I'm gonna exercise today 'cause I might feel too shit to exercise.

So anyway, is anybody else quitting smoking? Does anyone have any experience that could help?

2. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

If ur quitting cigarettes because u think u'll be more successful with women, one day ur gonna start smoking again when those women dump u.

3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I’m not gonna start smoking just cuz I get dumped. That’d be lame

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  4. Think I mentioned this elsewhere, but vaping is the way for me. I'm now at the point where when I'm drunk I sometimes reach for 0% nicotene vaping!