1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quitting salacity for 19200 hours, let me expose the photos!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by forms are like dream and foam, Sep 22, 2018.

1. The choice, before two years ago, decided today's life. Today's efforts decide the fate of two years later. To work hard and learn to grow every day.
    Come on, friends!
    In December 2007, I was 18 years old, with a righteous and upright working attitude, pure spirit and innocence. The good and beautiful times.
    [​IMG]
    In November 2011, I, 22 years old, had masturbated for 1 year. The eyes began to looks muddy. The face was swelling and puffy, and the temper began to be bad and moody. Who would have thought that 1 years ago, I had opened the door of self destruction. Who is born to think it is a endless road?
    [​IMG]
    In December 2012, at the age of 23, I masturbated for 2 years, and my facial features continued to deteriorate, like a farmer uncle. Many bad lucks and things were coming to me. But, like a frog in warmly heating water, I didn't realize anything at all. (Foot In The Door Effect)
    [​IMG]
    In May 2013, I masturbated for 2.5 years. My hair was dry and messy, and my face was awkward and indecent, and my eyes were dim and gloomy without radiance.
    [​IMG]
    The left:
    In October 2013, at the age of 24, I masturbate for 3 years and became a walking corpse. Everything I did turned down finally. No matter how hard I tried, I always lost money at trade. Even thinking hard, I couldn't find reasons for these bad luck. What's more woeful was that I was still sleeping and un-wakened at that time!!!
    The right:
    In October 2014, at the age of 25, I had quit filth and salacity for 7 months, and I was radiant with good luck and opportunities. The Karma and comeuppance is inexplicable, which does exist. Thanks for the pains, I understood the true beauty and happiness.
    [​IMG]
    In December 2014, the 280th day of the wandering kid's return. The work, study, family and appearance were getting better and better. Maybe some of friends and folks still can't understand me, and let the "insensible years" explain some then. (The editor: I believe they will understand one day.)
    [​IMG]
    The left:
    In May 2013, It was my looks, after I was obsessed with salacity for 2.5 years.
    The middle:
    In October 2013, I became the douchebag of the society.
    The right:
    In April 2015, I had quitting for 400 days.
    [​IMG]

The 420th day
    [​IMG]
    The 500th day (Although he has bags under his eyes in this picture, no one can guarantee that his status is always the best at all times. The human conditions even differ in a month. The work and other factors also affect people's state. In brief, his overall spirit is totally different from the past.)
    [​IMG]

The 580th day
    [​IMG]

The 630th day
    [​IMG]

The 800th day
    [​IMG]

(This is a post translated from the China's anti-filth forum, the JieSe Forum. It was originally posted in May 2016)
    The original link of the post is here:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4520301912

For a professional quitting book, The Precepts and Quitting Is As Good Medicine, which includes many China's, traditional or common medicine theories about health, you could download it here:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-accept-this-professional-quitting-book-the-precepts-and-quitting-is-as-good-medicine.191981/

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Well done my brother!!!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Great! I like the stories from the JieSe forum!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

5. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

That's really amazing, thanks a lot for posting this!

6. mrchanchanman

mrchanchanman Fapstronaut

7. Vikki_km

Vikki_km Fapstronaut

Really motivating...!
    Congrats bro....