1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick - Has anyone seen Solo?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by TryingToHeal, May 26, 2018.

1. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

We are seeing it soon today. I have a hard time with movies ever since the whole PA thing, even the previews. I read about it on common sense media for the kids, seems OK, but just wondering if any SOs/PAs have an opinion on if anything in there was triggering? Thanks.

2. osmowife

osmowife Fapstronaut

3. osmowife

osmowife Fapstronaut

I use IMDb parents guide to prescreen things if I’m feeling sensitive. He doesn’t get triggered like I do anymore.

4. TryingHard2Change

TryingHard2Change Distinguished Fapstronaut

I saw it this morning...no real triggers come to mind.

Kenzi likes this.
  5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Hmmmmm.... (0.o)

6. I used to use pluggedin.com for reviews like that. In my opinion, imdb isn't always as comprehensive. That being said, pluggedin can be really picky and mention things that I would never even have noticed on my own. For example, they once said that the movie Enchanted referenced female masturbation because Giselle said the shower was nice. :rolleyes: but still, I would rather have them be too strict than not strict enough and miss something important.

Kenzi likes this.
  7. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Thanks for the resources. I have a couple I use, but not those two.
    And we saw it, it was fine. No visual triggers, but there is a part that talks about betrayal a couple of times, and it got me.