1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

question for people who tried to have sex after 30 days of no pmo

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Iwillbestrong, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Iwillbestrong

Iwillbestrong Fapstronaut

Hello people, first of all English is not my first language so i will make some mistakes :)
    I met girl that i like very much via tinder, and we clicked very fast on every level.. We started talking about sex quickly, and she is into all things that i'm into. Now my question is, what are your experiences? i'm exited to see her but also afraid that my erection won't be as it should be even though she likes all the things that turn me on. I'm on 20+ days of no pmo (it goes easily and she is one of the reasons) and we are planing to get together in a week or so. Thank you all

Tankus likes this.
  2. Tankus

Tankus Fapstronaut

Hey man I met a girl through tinder after 88 days of hardcore nofap, and it was interesting.. She was reasonably attractive but I wasn't really feeling it. I think before nofap i used to fantasize a lot, even DURING sex, which is so retarded. So I think for me I was flatlining or something and even though we had sex a few times over the night, I really wasn't that excited. Just my experience.

But after like 3-4 months nofap I noticed a HUGE increase in sensitivty to touch, it is amazing. And I feel like the next time I have sex I will be completely present with rock solid, diamond hard chubbys. I don't need to fantasize or any of that shit anymore.

I think just try it and see how you go, don't worry too much. It will be a nice learning experience regardless :D

3. Iwillbestrong

Iwillbestrong Fapstronaut

Thanks bro.. I will try it for sure, and you are wright i don't need to worry to much, what happens happens, most important thing is that i go on without masturbating :) It's not that hard for me after first few days.. Thank you very much again :)

Tankus likes this.
  4. bodybuilder21

bodybuilder21 Fapstronaut

Couldnt get hard before 30 day mark with my new gf. After some hand work from her i managed. But she is very understanding so no sweat for me.