1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pursuit of happiness

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by cornelius0434, Jun 1, 2019.

1. cornelius0434

cornelius0434 New Fapstronaut

I am 24 years old. I have been masturbating since i was at 8th grade. I discovered Masturbation by accident, i would say. The problems i face since then was..social anxiety..fear of public speaking...sweating heavily when i gather the attention of a crowd on myself. I also sweat when i talk to girls..and i have always felt less alpha. I am sick of this and i know all this happend because of pmo. So i have decided to do something about this..and i have started nofap challenge..its my 6th day now. Changes have been noticing..more comfortable, more confidence, to be able to look in the eyes of people and talk comfortably., less sweating. What i am looking forward is to get past this addiction. So i will be updating periodically about the changes. I need support of you guys. Going strong till now.

Always be positive likes this.
  2. cornelius0434 likes this.
  3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Welcome, I just want to say some of the things you mentioned is probably normal even with people who do not PMO - I mean public speaking is actually ranked higher than death as far as fears go. That said dealing with this can help with a lot of things, I just don't want you to feel like "it's not working" later because it doesn't fix absolutely everything.

cornelius0434 likes this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut