1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostate relief

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Carmo, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Just had a question about whether a prostate massage is a no-no. If someone has had one, did it have a negative impact on their no-PMO process. I'm on day 23 in a 90-day challenge.

Underground Man likes this.
  2. Underground Man

Underground Man New Fapstronaut

It’s masturbation without a doubt, if you don’t orgasm it’s be the same as edging, as you’re stimulating a major pleasure point. I’m no expert, but if you do that, you won’t see the benefits of doing a proper no-PMO streak (bc dopamine is still being obtained through sexual activity).

AlexWillDoIt, Luke18 and Carmo like this.
  3. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Thanks for the insight. I will avoid it then. Cheers.

4. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

If someone else is giving you a prostate massage or you are using a prostate stimulator like an anerous and not your hand then I say No. Most times if your prostate is stimulated correctly you don’t need to be stroked to cum. Now if you are stroking yourself while giving it a massage than yes it’s masturbation. Hands free masturbation does however prevent death grip.

Carmo likes this.
  5. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Yes, my concern is the death-grip. I am trying to recover from PIED. I plan to see through my 90 days and take it from there slowly. The aim will still be no touching in that way. Thanks for your input!