1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Proposal: New forum section named "Is my dick big enough?" to organize the 100s of threads about it

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Administrator Account, Dec 4, 2018.

New forum section for dick size posts?

1. Yes new section

42 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No new section

24 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. PS there are about a million other things you should be worrying about before the size of your penis.

2. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Having it's own dedicated dick size forum could lead to a complete cock up! Lol! :p

silvio pellico likes this.
  3. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

You never worried about the size of your penis, especially as a teenager?

4. That would clean the threads up a bit lol

SilentJay313, u376, Eleanor and 2 others like this.
  5. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Sticky Thread:

Topic: Is my dick big enough?

6. Maybe make a (type of)F.A.Q section where there are threads made from F.A.Q's with all the best and most helpful replies listed below them but locked after having been decided upon and chosen as the best & most helpful replies.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018
  7. That's a really good option.

8. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

I've always thought those posts were all about trolling for compliments ("I'm 6'4", muscular, my D is XX" and I'm just so gosh darn insecure about it, cough cough. What do you think?"). Or sometimes it's even the sect of this community that gets off on being insulted that's trolling for reactions to their lack of size.

In any case, those posts seem like a grey area where some general tomfoolery can take place. There are already enough sites for that.

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So, you object to even seeing those posts again? Do you think that is funny? Because many guys have genuine anxiety about this. Just because you see a thread you are not interested in, why do you feel compelled to comment? Just scroll down and find something else.

Yes, it is really appropriate for men, especially boys and young men. You don't understand and have no empathy, fine, but to have such questions deleted arbitrarily is very unfair.

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You are offensive and insulting about our sexual organs. Misandrist!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I was talking about this specific subject. Surely, you would acknowledge that you have no sympathy, patience, empathy, understanding or compassion for those guys anxious about this. Obviously, I am not saying you lack these things in all areas of your life. I would have thought that was obvious. I was not being judgmental at all.

12. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Clearly you are ignorant of the methods of penis enlargement. Not all work, but some do and some men have testified to that in such threads. NB I am not saying you are ignorant in all areas of life. It seems I need to state the bleedin' obvious!

13. I'm all for lighthearted, silly posts, but I agree with Kamakiri that some people might be expressing genuine insecurities and it's insensitive to make fun of them. I'm sure if it was women posting "I'm wearing size xyz, is my ass too big" or "I'm wearing Cup A, are my breasts too flat" and people started making fun of it, all hell would break loose. But I also agree that it might be triggering for some people and become repetitive. So I support some kind of sticky thread + trigger warning.

14. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You are just repeating yourself ad infinitum. Why? You've made your point. I disagree. I think it belongs here. Let's end.

15. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Lol! May be that's true. Because from our view, they don't post increase in boops size or butt size!

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'm thinking a new section for those kind of threads is probably the best way to handle it.

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I voted for no
    Because I am satisfied with mine
    And also I think developing other body features will make us more attractive...... only private parts can not help us
    For example we all should focus on our posture.....our walking style......how we smile. ...