1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with femdom/findom

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by cooladrio, Jul 25, 2018.

1. cooladrio

cooladrio New Fapstronaut

I have an issue were every time i'm horny i message girls and kinda humiliate myself in order to get turned on. If i think they think im a creep or a loser it turns me on so much but as soon as i finish I am ashamed of my actions.

I also have been sending money to online findoms in exchange for humiliation.

This is an unwanted kink and i dont know what to do about it. I feel like it will ruin any meaningful relationship I have with a girl.

2. fan_of_all_might

fan_of_all_might Fapstronaut

Hey pal thanks for sharing. I'm just heading to bed but I wanted to chime in before I crashed.

I think sexual submissiveness and homo/heterosexuality in men is a really interesting and deep topic. If I could share any insight I've had is that shame can only live in hiding. This could be entirely wrong and is just my opinon but I think sexual submissiveness in men is natural even if it's not embraced by society. But I think it's not something fixed. I think if you work on building your confidence bit by bit (esteem with yourself by doing what you said you'd do, 1 small thing at a time) and you live a more honest life in the light you will eventually be more and more secure with yourself. And with that your sexuality starts to reprogram to fit your new personality. Just a theory but if your fetish comes from shame it seems logical that dealing with the shame you feel might be the first step.

Now its up to you to decide who you want to be, but I hope you do it from a place of honesty and not to conform to others opinons.

Best of luck bro.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Exactly like @fan_of_all_might said. You need to break circle of shame-guilt-relief. You need to start nofap challenge for a few months and reconsider your identity. I think meditation could be helpful, as well as psychical exercises and enough sleep.