1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with a coworker who I talk about sexual stuff...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheManDude, Jul 29, 2018.

1. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

I have a coworker who I talk a lot, we have similar interest in a sexual way and talk a lot about having sex but she says that she won't go to bed with a coworker to avoid problems... I get that and I respect it but from time to time it looks like she does want to sleep with me but after I do a move o tell her something she avoids everything and just brushes it aside

How show I approach the situation every time I show no interest she does something that catches my attention so I don't know what to do... also we talk about sex or even start doing BDSM and that almost pushes me to a relapse yestarday, any advice or opinion is really appreciated.

2. Such Small Hands

Such Small Hands Fapstronaut

Maybe sit with her and talk it through - like, what IS this relationship, and the terms around which it will revolve? Will it get serious, sexually speaking, or is this just a flirty work thing on steroids? Otherwise, you guys will just be stringing each other along and you'll feel more shame about potentially relapsing, if the frustration reaches its limit. If she just avoids you, then stop giving her what she wants, maybe? If she starts a conversation with sex in mind, then make clear you're not interesting in prolonging it? I don't know. I've never experienced this, but hopefully my words provide some help.