1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pressure distracting studies

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ProwGalatiansHS, Mar 22, 2018.

1. ProwGalatiansHS

ProwGalatiansHS Fapstronaut

Hi
    I am doing no PMO as a devout catholic. I try to study and it feels like I have a small active volcano in my penis area. It is like pressure there in my penis area. It is hard do concentrate on studies as it is and with this extra pressure in the penis area I actually think it is a bit harder to study then if I would masturbate regularly.

Is pressure in the penis area distracting for other no PMO people?

2. I know what you mean. I get that when I binge so many times at once until I cannot get an erection anymore...let alone libido :/. It's like the muscles are alive and madly crave orgasm even 2 days after the binge festival. I find this to be related to a similar pain in the intestines, right in the middle of the body. I read of women experiencing similar feeling after 'rough' sexual activity. - So from this we can infer this a type of irritation to the muscle tissues or inside the blood vessels. I have experimented with rutin supplementation, which is a brother enzyme of vitamin c that comes in plenty alongside vitamin c in natural sources like oranges, but not in vitamin c supplements. Anyway, rutin is the most powerful supplement known for strengthening blood vessels. I could feel it. It is repairing that ichiness in the intestines and alonside the genitalia, directly. Altough this fastens the healing process that would take a good couple days through just simple celibacy - so yes, it will make you horny even though it helps to recover faster!.

It is really a disturbing phenomen if you think about it, so much artificial stimulation the muscles are actually damaged in a way similar to atrophy or a dead, lifeless corpse decaying and erroding in the weather and the presence of bugs!

3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Off Topic but Is Galatians your favorite Bible section?

4. Who are they and what did they do to deserve being remembered?

5. ProwGalatiansHS

ProwGalatiansHS Fapstronaut

I think your post is a bit messy. However I see that you understand a bit about the body and its functions. What my problem is that I am sexually loaded (when I no PMO), thats how I could describe it.

It is an important Bible section that I find very important to remember when going for nofap and no PMO. It is written there about what the body desires and how that is contrary to the christian faith. I signed up here and this forum and those verses are very much on the straight path in this question.

The christian apostle Paul wrote a letter to the galatians and this letter is now part of the holy Bible. Therefore they are being remembered. This letter has theology about the human bodys cravings and how they are against the will of God.

6. trix

trix Fapstronaut

Yes I get this especially when studying
    I am trying NoFap because l figured if i can control that volcano feeling then thats more of a long term solution than just fapping to clear my mind and concentrate for maybe a few hours before the feeling comes back