1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature during sex after rebooting?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys. Hope everyone's doing great. I had a question, perhaps one that is quite common here.

I'm on Day 43 now (hell yes), and recently got with a new girl, first time since rebooting, well over a month and perhaps five months since I last had sex. I don't wanna go too detailed here as I'm sure people don't really wanna know, but I did not last very long at all, like, we're talking minutes. I used be able to hold my own much, much longer, but I had never abstained from PM during that time. I'm not necessarily surprised that my stamina is not gonna be so good now, but still, it kinda sucks. It almost feels as though I'm relearning sex all over again.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Have any solutions?

Feel awkward as hell talking about this haha.

2. I have experienced the same thing. I'm just glad to be fucking tho. I assume that it will get better with time. After all, you can always go for round 2 and 3 and 4.

{ Ben } likes this.
  3. A fair point. Thanks for replying, it's good to know it's not just me haha. She says she doesn't care, but even so, it'd be nice to be a bit better. Guess it just takes time to readjust to a post-PM life. But hell, it's a post-PM life! So I can't complain.

4. npsct227

npsct227 Fapstronaut

I'm experiencing this too. Had sex this week for the first time since starting my reboot in January. I've seen this girl twice—by far the most attractive woman I have been with. Meeting her is definitely a result of rebooting, though I was pretty bummed to discover that I'm not out of the woods yet. Performance-wise, there was a noticeable difference between our first meeting and the second. Still have a ways to go yet.

I think stepping back into regular sex will require some acclimating. I've been on hard mode for over 4 months, so this is a massive gear shift. Dealing with some significant changes to my emotions and physiology. She's been relatively cool with things (I told her about the reboot), but I'm not clear on how much patience she ultimately has. There's been a mix of understanding and low level frustration. IDK I can't really get a good read.

Anyway, you're definitely not alone. And yes, very glad to be fucking again.

over50 and { Ben } like this.