positive and never quiting NoFap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Reboot Logs' started by Deleted Account, Jul 12, 2016.

1. the sun is rising! you know how it feels the first time you went swimming, scared and a new experience, maybe butter flies? well that is how I feel. I only want emotional connection, it's tuff not to get this feeling of an o after doing it for so long. it hurts, I don't know what to do with this pain that never ends. so here is my report, its been tuf this month, only a few emotional and meaningful connections with women, sooo lonely. that is all I want really.

2. every fiber of my fleshy body wants to get turned on and be horny and be bad. I mean every part of it.
    I will just relax and do good and be good and be patient. and not give in I won't give in I won't give in I wont give it!

Tonytone likes this.
  3. class integrity and character, that is what I am about. now I have to do it. not just day dream about it. what good will that do me or any body, to just dream and wish it, I have to stop wishing upon a star, and be that start!!!!!!!!!!:D

Contentful T and Tonytone like this.
  4. now its a matter of pride, the pride of needing to feel good. so I won't do it.

Aiyoshi likes this.
  5. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

Hey man how's it going?

I appreciate the username and avatar. You a yukon man?

6. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Great post!!

7. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Very good! Praise the sun! HUZZAH.

Ok then. SO I hope we are still treading forward with our progress despite leaving?