1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Polyamory? Non-monogamy? Relationship Anarchy?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SheMonk, May 3, 2018.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Well I found out about polyamory after we got married Had I known before I would have been a non-nagotiable for me. That wouldn’t be fair to her

2. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I didn’t find out about polyamroy until several years into my marriage. If you’re hiding your desires/needs from her, you’re being unfair to her. Sure you might be faithful now, but this attitude can easily grow into resentment, and ultimately cheating/divorce like most marriages.

3. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Oh she knows how I feel. this is the first time that I have ever been faithful I didn’t know it before but I am naturally poly amorous several times throughout my life I have loved many women at the same time I didn’t know what it was I thought I was just a player at the time She knows how I feel about the subject she is just not into it

4. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I am not friends oh my wife and I are very very intimate

5. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Oh, I thought your other thread indicated you don’t have sex.

STAR DUST likes this.
  6. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

No that’s not me I be Killin that ass on the regular I actually have a success story my wife and I broke a record for most consecutive days of intimacy this month we were at eight this month we had 11 !

7. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

8. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

My mistake, disregard

9. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Hell yeah I puts it DOWN! I JUST PUT IT DOWN AN HOUR AGO! Well actually she put it down. Thank you Nofap and KAREZZA