1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon versus Digimon

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 18, 2018.

Pokemon or Digimon

1. Pokemon

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Digimon

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Which universe has better creatures?

Which universe has a better story to follow?

Which universe has better video games?

Say anything about Digimon and Pokemon if you like to! :)

2. Used to watch Digimon and Pokemon shows on telly as a kid. Early seasons. I remember Pokemon wasn't bad but I was so much more excited about Digimon. Why? Well, emotional investment I guess. The story just made me care more. It wasn't just happy adventure to catch them all. There were actual stakes in play. End of the world and stuff. Digimons could actually die man! Like there was an actual impact. I remember when Leomon got killed by Impmon. Ah, the feels man! And I actually felt bad for Impmon too, the poor thing was emotionally damaged. So he wasn't purely evil, he was just messed up in a sad way.

That never was there in Pokemon. At least not at the levels like Digimon. I'm not sure, maybe Digimon was meant work older kids? Maybe that's why? I was about 9 or 10 at the time...

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Both are shit
    But Pokemon is still ok to tolerate
    So my vote is for Pokemo(season 1)

4. TurtleBrah

TurtleBrah Fapstronaut

I would say digimon was more fun, but because the story was less clear and it was a clear rip off of pokemon it did less well. I still prefer pokemon though.

5. Your comment is shit. Why are you here?

6. Yugio. But that's old old school. I played Yugio back in middle school