1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. AnAddictedDad

AnAddictedDad Fapstronaut

@Newgrip Preston, I admire you coming back into the thread. I have almost slipped and if I did, I'm not sure I would have the strength to rejoin :(

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in day 140 /365
    225 days left to new year
    Fight as your life depends on it , becouse it does!

3. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I wasn't sure of what I was doing when I slipped. I wasn't being honest with this community, and am still hiding the truth from most of my friends and family. I'm being honest here though, and I can sincerely say that this I'm at 2 weeks :)

4. control your life

Day 0 ....unfortunately the challenge is over for me... :(

Pastor Preston likes this.
  5. Dont worry buddy.You did very well.5+ month was really good streak.Just start again.Goodluck.

6. control your life

thanks friend ! keep strong!

7. AnAddictedDad

@controlyourlife stay strong - your strength has inspired me to do my best, even though I am often on the brink of falling. See you back in soon??

8. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

9. AnAddictedDad

Checking in Day 144 of 365 - small steps and one day at a time. Hope you all doing well.:D

10. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

Bro, you will get back on your feet. I didn't know how to come back to this challenge. If I'm honest, I should have never been in it. What I can say is that the rest of 2019 will be clean for me, because of God's grace. I choose not to see myself as a recovered PMO addict, but as one who is redeemed by God. I realized 19 days ago how much God loves me, even in the midst of my relapse. It changed me. God loves you and I do, too bro!

I think it was your avatar that had the classic Jesus v. Satan arm-wrestle. That is really what's happening, the unseen battle! Jesus will win!