1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by User353, Apr 12, 2018.

1. User353

User353 Fapstronaut

My husband told me he would M to fantasies about my sister, who is my best friend. I dont know what to do. He wants to save our marriage, he is going to counseling ans doing everything he can to quit PMO but I dont know to deal with him ever having desires towards my sister.

2. Hey there, @User353, sorry to hear you're going through this. :(

I see from your profile that you are 20 years old. Could you tell us how old your sister is - even if you just want to say "older" or "younger"? I think this too has a bearing on the situation.

Kenzi likes this.
  3. User353

User353 Fapstronaut

She is 24

4. User353

User353 Fapstronaut

He is getting rid of his smart phone and starting to use a flip phone and he has his dad and my brother as his accountability partners. Is there more he needs to be doing?

5. I would deer-ly like to be known as HART, but it's @HARP, actually. ;)

I would honestly say that Ghostie is the great PA resource you could do with... I just kinda slipstream behind people, nod and try to look wise. I fail. :)

As far as your feelings go, give it time and see how you feel in a few days time. It's a painful thing to hear and I suspect you won't truly know yourself how to feel, until you've had a little more time to process things.

But if you continue getting strong feelings about it, don't ignore them.

Take care.

Kenzi likes this.
  6. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Hey, in my signature is a resources thread, it's a great place to begin to learn and to start healing. I wish you all the best in this, if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Deleted Account and Kenzi like this.