1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please confirm me that NoFap will bring girls to you

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by RamboErecto, May 27, 2019.

1. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

I mean. I asking this to people who already experienced this.

Like I always say, NoFap works like magic on me, and i already experienced with attraction, and realized that I attract girls way too much.

But in one way or another, is like inside me, I never accept that is NoFap what is generating this.

So give me confirmation or tell me your sucess experiences so I can convince myself that this is working, because if it does, it will give me TONS of motivation. Every time i go sucess with woman on interaction, I just get more motivated to continue the NoFap journey.

Like i said, I dont want to accept that it is working because of it. Please share experiences!

Thank you for the space and your time!

2. It's not just pure attraction, my confident appearance combined with a NoPMO-induced testosterone spike had a young girl develop feelings for me, just by spending enough time near me.

RamboErecto likes this.
  3. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Thank you for the great help!

4. Yes it does! It's the confidence that would be destroyed if you PMO, without PMO you can build it up and feel good about yourself!

5. No O (MO, PMO) leads to high T, which:

- reduces anxiety, increases confidence.
    - changes pheromone composition
    - improves your looks (skin, hair, beard)

Women get attracted to high T men.

CH3RRY likes this.