1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

peyronie's disease now

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JohnnyChimpo, Jul 15, 2014.

1. JohnnyChimpo

JohnnyChimpo Fapstronaut

I don't know why I'm posting this, I'm going to give up on life now. I'm not giving up on NaFap, but only because I don't think I could masturbate now even if I tried.

This is so humiliating, I can only post this because I'm extremely intoxicated. I don't care about life in any way now because I think I permanently damaged my penis. I was fantasizing about a woman I saw at the grocery store and I was thrusting wildly while erect and now I think I have damaged my penis and have peyronie's disease. I now have hard flaccid with weak erections that are extremely difficult to achieve. They also vanish immediately if I have no stimulation. I was always small, but at least I could get it up before, now I can't and there's no fucking way I'll ever satisfy a woman. I don't want to live anymore, this is it, I've gone too far and ruined evberything. I don't even want to type any more description here because it's so awful and depressing. Anyway, to anyone who read this, sorry for wasting your time.

I'm out.

2. Emerge

Emerge Fapstronaut

Hey man don't do anything hasty, especially while you're drunk. It might seem like there is no hope on the horizon but sit on it for awhile and allow yourself time. Your destiny and your happiness is completely in your hands. You are not your dick and you are not your thoughts. We are all on our own journey. If you're hitting a big bump in the road hold it together. Every obstacle you face is an opening for yourself to grow.
    As for the ED I can sympathize. I've been suffering from the same crisis for years now. I'm not sure of the cause but I understand the agony and feelings of isolation. It sucks, believe me I understand. Breathe, see a doctor and go from there. You can let this defeat you or you can use it to take on the challenge that is life. If I can stick it through so can you. Best of luck brother.

EdricKr likes this.
  3. JohnnyChimpo

JohnnyChimpo Fapstronaut

There's nothing that can be done for this except surgery and even that doesn't really work, so there's no way I'm going through the humiliation of seeing a doctor. I know I create my own happiness and misery, but I don't know how to create happiness, I just can't stop being so negative. I've tried everything in the world, everyone's advice is so useless, I really don't think I can stand this anymore. Life is awful, there isn't a single good thing in it at all. I've felt this way most of my life, but now it's so much worse, I never knew I could feel this hopeless and lost.

4. adriatik28

adriatik28 Fapstronaut

Bro, I don;;t know how to say this, but I'll be straightforward here. The hard-flaccid thing is not the same as having Peyronie. Peyronie is more of a structural condition. The penis, when erect, is unusually curved upward and the erection is painful at the same time. It's because of a scarred tissue or thick tissue in the shaft. If I understand your post correctly, you have hard-flaccid erections and now you think you have Peyronie's disease. Rest your dick for a number of days. Allow it to recover. I'm just saying this, because I experienced the hard-flaccid years ago. See a urologist, for peace of mind.

Just like @emerge said, we are not our dicks. I hope we gave you a different perspective of things.

5. Suhayb

Suhayb Fapstronaut

Ohh bro am going through the same thing. I destroyed my penis. Am also having this peyronois. I have up on my life

How are u doing now

6. I'm not sure if your situation is the same, but I had a problem where I couldn't perform with women, and NoFap actually fixed this issue. Regained sensitivity and firmness after 90 days.

EdricKr likes this.
  7. Suhayb

Suhayb Fapstronaut

You posted this in 2014, how are u doing now . Did u heal completely.

8. I'm not the OP. I joined in 2019

9. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Peyronie's disease mild form can heal itself in 6 to 15 months. Why are u so hopeless chill man.

10. Suhayb

Suhayb Fapstronaut

Thanks man

11. Suhayb

Suhayb Fapstronaut

Ops sorry I thought u were the person who wrote it.