1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

personality types (myers briggs) poll added, please no haters

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

what is your personality type?

1. intj/entj

21.7%
  2. intp/entp

24.5%
  3. infj/enfj

17.0%
  4. infp/enfp

18.9%
  5. istj/estj

4.7%
  6. isfj/esfj

5.7%
  7. istp/estp

5.7%
  8. isfp/esfp

1.9%
  1. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

INTP-T, whatever that means :p logician.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  2. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTP.html
    here is a great resource, i highly recommend reading it all, it will teach you a lot about yourself and people like you.

Dimmed_haze likes this.
  3. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Well, that summed me up surprisingly well. But I tend to place no strong value on tests like these, and their results.

Still more than I expected, props.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. my intp friend said the same things, to each their own, its when you meet people with other types that you really understand the test, like my mom and grandad are both infjs, its scary how much they both act like it, well thats because its who they are.

5. im curious, how many people lifes were bettered when they found there type out?

6. Wave Surfer 2.0

Wave Surfer 2.0 New Fapstronaut

7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Looks like im an architec intja

8. When I took this test forever ago, I was an INFJ, and I just took it again because I feel like I might have changed a lot since then. Nope! Still an INFJ-T.

9. My Nature trait was the only one that was fairly close to being equal. 47% Thinking and 53% Feeling.

10. I'm an extremely organized person, so that's not true at all for me.

11. It doesn't seem like the T has anything to do with not being organized.

Screenshot_20220406-065840_Chrome.jpg

12. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

That's incorrect, MBTI is based on Jung's theory of personality (somewhat freely). Big 5 is a work of its own.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  13. Tbh, none of what you just said sounds correct or relatable to me. I read through my INFJ profile and it was very, very accurate.

14. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

INTP.

People need to understand cognitive functions, though, if they really want to understand the actual theory of Myers-Briggs derived from Carl Jung's Psychological Types.

Just basing it off of a personality test that only shows the four letters is about as good as a horoscope.

15. I just took the test and thought I'd get a different result after having not taken it for a while, but nope. I'm still INTP-A. :p In fact, I've apparently become more like an INTP-A person with time instead of less.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2022
  16. Lol I did the same thing. I thought maybe I had changed, but no, I still got the same result.

I read through my entire profile and it was all so accurate. I use this site sometimes for creating characters for my books, too, and it's super helpful.

Mixolydian likes this.
  17. I enjoy the site TV Tropes for character creation myself, although I've never considered using 16 Personalities, so I'll try that too. :D I can't say the same for my profile being super accurate, though. There's a few things that are wrong. Still, it's accurate enough to consider its validity.