Personal Relapse Reports

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Choose Life, Jan 6, 2019.

1. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Dust yourself off, get back up, and go again. Failure is only a stepping stone to success.

Choose Life and 11square like this.
  2. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Yep like everyone else said.....

One thing I would encourage you to do as well.....start identifying your triggers and make a list of steps you will follow when that happens. Maybe 3-4 steps. Get about 3 triggers as well. Let's start being a bit more proactive in our approach.

Choose Life likes this.
  3. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Good idea. But if you'll go research "Circle Behaviors", and begin creating your circles, you'll eventually have them all documented, so you'll know what to look for that takes you down that very slippery slope!

Choose Life likes this.
  4. Choose Life

Choose Life Fapstronaut

I seem to have a 10-day barrier to break. Maybe it’s because I made 10 days and then only 6? Yes, I’ve relapsed again... 10 days and then I fell off. Don’t know yet what triggered me. Sometimes I feel completely alienated to myself, like I don’t know why I do stuff that only gets bad consequences in the end. It may have to do with a part of me, something I’m not ready to share with you guys just yet. Maybe when I break the 10-day barrier I will.

5. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Maybe you should:
    A) Journal every day
    B) Set your bar for 10 days. You made it 10 already so you know you can do that at least
    C) Take it one day at a time. Don't focus on the 10 days. Focus on "just for today"
    D) Reconsider your share. Sharing releases the magnitude of the action you shared
    E) Create your circles, and identify circle behaviors
    F) If you don't have an AP or Sponsor, find one
    G) Meditation works wonders
    H) So does exercise
    I) So does learning and understanding your own self-worth
    J) Failure is a learning opportunity as no one who has ever been successful didn't do so without it