1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal ideas to pass time and to keep yourself busy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Guy Heller, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Guy Heller

Guy Heller Fapstronaut

This is a personal list of some ideas I have as a 17 yo. Wanted to share them because they were very helpful to me (especially with my new No PMO life). Hope you guys find them helpful as well!

1. Make yourself food - This is for everyone who usually don't make food by themselves. I personally started making my own meals a few weeks ago (my mom did it before) and it feels great so far. It doesn't have to be some really fancy foods. A nice sandwich could be awesome as well.

2. Clean your room - I find cleaning my room a good way of keeping myself busy on days when there isn't much to do. You can even try to reorganize your room, a good feeling of refreshment in your room could be nice.

3. volunteer to do chores around the house - Ask your parents if they need any help with house work like washing the dishes, mopping the house etc.

4. Do some learning - If you have school work, don't wait with it! Try to finish it as early and as calm as possible. And if you have a subject you know is difficult for you, don't wait until school starts! Practice the subject until you get it right.

5. Go and get some fresh air - Go outside for a little night/morning walk, breath, relax and just think about life, think about what you're going to do this week and how you're going to improve yourself.

All these ideas will make you feel really motivational and make yourself feel very accomplished with yourself, as well as passing time throughout the day.

Feel free to leave other ideas and good luck! ;)

2. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@Guy Heller
    That is a good list, I am glad it is helping you :)

3. This was very handfull. THanks.