1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

People talking sexual.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Eddy_04, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Eddy_04

Eddy_04 Fapstronaut

So, as a teen, I have friends who joke about sex, one in particular, who I have a crush on, jokes about it a lot, which is bad for me as it makes me think sexually therefore worsening my addiction, I cant tell her my problems either, so what do i do?

FullHouse3 likes this.
  2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Option 1: Ask her out.
    Option 2: Hang out with them less.
    Option 3: Become less sensitive to sexually suggestive stuff.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  3. Eddy_04

Eddy_04 Fapstronaut

As much as id like to ask her out she is getting with someone in the year below (We're Year 10s and the guy is Year 9, which Year 10 is 9th grade and Year 9 is 8th grade.)

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Sex jokes are something people usually get used to as they age and mature. The desensitization will happen before you know it bro.

It's rather odd to hear of a girl who jokes so openly about sexual topics, but it's certainly not unheard of. I wouldn't recommend trying to be her bf; you're trying to avoid the problem after all.

Let her do as she pleases. Once she and the guy are a couple, you'll notice her jokes on that matter becoming duller and duller. Sit back and watch the problem solve itself.

u376 and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  5. Eddy_04

Eddy_04 Fapstronaut

Now shes told me she doesnt like him anymore??? I can't keep up with her at this point, thanks for the advice you guys :D

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The fact that she told you that can't be taken as a hint, unlike with most girls. Like i said: she's surprisingly open for a girl. You can't assume anything with girls like these.

And mind you, the relationship hasn't even begun.

Abort mission my fellow fapstronaut. Focus on yourself for now.

goodnice likes this.
  7. Eddy_04

Eddy_04 Fapstronaut

Okay! I wasn't planning on getting with her but thankyou for the advice :D

goodnice likes this.