1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis sensation loss

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by real.pussy.or.gtfo, Apr 2, 2019.

1. real.pussy.or.gtfo

real.pussy.or.gtfo New Fapstronaut

I've been beating it hard since 14. I am circumsized. Now it's got to the point where my dick has very little sensation due to stroking like a beast. This makes fucking with condoms a nightmare.

Aside from nofap, any suggestions on regaining sensation in penis?

Stay strong boys. Loads of pussy on the other side of this trial by fire.

2. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

Lighten your strokes or quit masturbating for a while. If you have someone to have sex with, you should condition yourself to feeling the insides of their body. Go rough at them if you need to...

Sorry if that was a trigger.

real.pussy.or.gtfo likes this.
  3. Shy_1990

Shy_1990 Fapstronaut

Dont worry if you cant orgasm. If your having sex and its not intense enough to cum then dont switch to a handjob or anything. Just let go, enjoy the monent and try again later. Eventually your body will adjust to a lighter stimulation and it will start orgasms again.
    Also, try putting moisturiser on your dick, it will soften the skin and make it more sensitive (but beware not to let it turn into a wank). You could also try putting a condom over your penis head during the day and it would act like a fake foreskin and you might get more sensitive again.

real.pussy.or.gtfo likes this.
  4. real.pussy.or.gtfo

5. for me too much sensation is issue, but will not masturbate and only have sex once i get married.

6. real.pussy.or.gtfo

Bruh. How you gonna do that in 2019?

7. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

What moisturiser would you recommend?

8. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

I have this same issue. What has helped is leaving my penis alone. Try it for 30 days. Also have sex but try and enjoy what a women feels. Maybe try lube when having sex. Sensitivity will come back but it takes time.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I find your user name amusing. If you stop PMO, everything should return to normal.

10. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

That's not good but I would rather have less penis sensitivity than more sensitivity or possibly premature ejaculation.