1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis Health Massage Question

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by YellowPig, Feb 24, 2019.

1. YellowPig

YellowPig Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    So today I went to a massage place, and I got a massage. After the end of the massage, I asked the masseuse if she could perform a penis massage (for health purposes mind you, nothing sexual here). And she agreed to do it.
    The massage consists of pressing the bottom parts of my penis and my middle part. A VERY TINY amount of precum came out. Note that I did not intend for that to happen.
    My question: is this considered a relapse?

Cheers

2. "Penis massage". Now that's something I never heard of before.
    Is it going to make the pen-pen stronger or what ?

Revanthegrey, Beekind, jun007 and 6 others like this.
  3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Only if you are addicted to penis massages.

4. YellowPig

YellowPig Fapstronaut

@UltraFree Probably.

@overclocked Fortunately I am not. So, I think I’m on a good track. Yay. I’m on Day 12 btw.

overclocked likes this.
  5. "penis massage"
    "for health purposes" :cool:

Getting your penis "massaged" by a woman is healthy actually, so props!

I wouldn't consider it a relapse. Don't fall into the trap of thinking any and all sexual stimulation is a sin or some such nonsense. As long as you aren't using sexual pleasure to escape life's problems, you are fine.

You are human, and your body's response to the stimuli is natural. Don't over think it man, you are fine. Hope the lady was hot too.

6. It depends what reboot goals you set for yourself. NoFap does not dictate what is relapse and what is not. It's up for people to decide depending from limits they set themselves. Do YOU think it was a relapse?

recon117 likes this.
  7. Tiger1

Tiger1 Fapstronaut

Sounds like tempation to me....

Morethan likes this.
  8. Habbapop

Habbapop Fapstronaut

Well, first of all. Is prostitution illegal where u live ? Cous that would coun't as a sexuall transaction where i live.

9. YellowPig

YellowPig Fapstronaut

@Habbapop It is legal, but that ain’t the issue.

@010010010100000101001101 I don’t think so. I did it for health purposes, not for sexual reasons. And I’m not feeling any different from before (confidence still there, brighter eyes, tons of energy, etc).

@Tiger1 It is somewhat, but I am not tempted at all. I went home and never thought about relapsing; it didn’t have an effect.

Tiger1 likes this.
  10. Tiger1

Tiger1 Fapstronaut

302464]@Tiger1[/USER] It is somewhat, but I am not tempted at all. I went home and never thought about relapsing; it didn’t have an effect.[/QUOTE]

For that one time only u didn't think about
    ...as time goes on though it may be harder to resist.

11. Habbapop

Habbapop Fapstronaut

Well, ofc it's an issiue. If you break the law to get a penis massage ( there is no "non sexuall penis massage" ) your addiction won, it fooled you to think that breaking the law and getting a penis massage is NOT a relaps when it is.

12. Its a relapse and u go to hell

13. Healthy penis massage does really exists but necessary to make it in the correct way.

14. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

"Massage Place" :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

There are no massage therapists in the regular medical health care that will touch a customers dick.

And to me, every transaction to get any kind of sexual service is negative because you lack the skill to attract a real wamen who does it because she likes you and wants to do it for you.

Tiger1 likes this.
  15. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Penis massage is the very definition of masturbation - no matter how you touch, rub, or shake it. Don't kid yourself, boy!

16. beaverreaver

beaverreaver Fapstronaut

YellowPig was last seen:

Jul 2, 2020

17. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

A lesson to the kiddies following Pig's cloven hoof prints.

18. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

U r playing with fire.
    Yes it is a relapse

19. HardToQuitSexAddict

HardToQuitSexAddict Fapstronaut

Any form of touching or having somebody play with the Penis is relapse, precum will appear cause you are aroused.

Penis massage is a sexual act btw.

20. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

The main question to ask yourself is your motive. If indeed there was nothing sexual then you have nothing to worry about. But if you did it out of arousal or a sexual intention, this is a slippery slope even though you did not ejaculate or orgasm, it will happen eventually. Also when you ask for a penis health massage, it may depend on what the therapist understands that as, and if she is also aroused or has sexual thoughts or intentions (which most women would while massaging a penis). You are then exchanging sexual energies with her.