1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PC muscle - better sex, no wet dreams

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MistrGalvanickehoPokoveni, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Hi guys!

There is one thing I would like to share with you, because I think it can be really usefull, especially for us, who are making longer streaks.

I´ve read some interesting information about PC muscle. This muscle will be, in case of not using it, atrofied. And this can lead to some - mostly sexual - problems. On the other hand, if we exercise this muscle we can have longer sex, harder boner, bigger penis (and also there was an information about higher energy level). As a bonus, in my opinion, it is really usefull in case of wet dreams. :)

Take this as an inspiration for your next steps forward guys!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. montymonk

montymonk Fapstronaut

1) does the "exercise" actually make any difference?
    2) isn't it a bit too close to edging or masturbation? It just seems better to stop thinking about your dick completely for the reboot

3. Actually, it is the way, how to be - in the strongest way - multiorgasmic man. This means to be able to have sex without ejaculation - which means, you have all the benefits of hardmode and sexual relationship as a bonus. ;)

4. FolicAcid

FolicAcid Fapstronaut

OK so he didn't mention how you work this muscle out. 1)Hell yea it does work, its really good if your woman does it so she can hold you tight, "wink wink" 2)NO MASTURBATION OR EDGING IS NEEDED DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TOUCH IT!!! all you do is THINK how do you pee.... and how do you stop that pee go and try this out. Ok know the tight feeling above scrotum/testes that is the PC muscle. all you have to do is act like you are trying to stop the flow, do this about 50 times/per-day and switch it up ever few days put it in to sets or time yourself. GOOGLE it be careful dont click the wrong thing.

5. Orca_9

Orca_9 Fapstronaut

Basically kegel exercises?

6. Mystical•Citra

Mystical•Citra Fapstronaut

yes this is so true! I have been strengthening this muscle for months now and find the benefits to be great. I have cut short a few wet dreams and was able to "pinch them off" basically, saving a good amount of my essence. I cannot wait to experiment with this technique on a lady friend.

7. stronger626

stronger626 Fapstronaut

This works, paired with some ab workouts i found that not only do i get harder longer etc but its growing! Size has increased for sure, of course i have lost a decant amount of weight this past year so that gives it a larger look, and because of my past issues theres a good chance it was always this size but just wasnt working at its true potential.
    I recommend this routine to any male who wants those results, that would be pretty much all of you lol