1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Patience

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by tammygeorge, Aug 10, 2018.

1. tammygeorge

tammygeorge Fapstronaut

I’m in a bad place. I’ve confronted my husband and he denies, denies, and denies. We had a long talk and I was definately comforted by him. Which a small part of me wants to believe him. Or am I in denial? He knows the truth in his heart if he is or not. At the moment I’m trying to be patient and work on our relationship. While I would never harm myself, I do think I’m just better off this planet. I’ve reached the lowest point. I’m so hurt and feel weak. While I’m acting lame as I should not leave my happiness in his hands... I just want to fight for us. 1) divorce 2) sexless marriage 3) fight for us. I choose 3. I’m in so much pain guys.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

You choose to fight for your relationship even though it has brought you so much pain. You may feel like you are "better off this planet" but this planet is a better place with you on it! Hang on in there, I believe your love will win through this and he will see the damage his actions are causing.

3. tammygeorge

tammygeorge Fapstronaut

Thank you. He is a great man. Were newly weds and it’s hard discovering things about your partner. Have a good weekend!

kropo82 likes this.