1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Participation medals

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Exactly, participation ribbons aren't for the kids that suck they're for the parents of the kids that suck.
    Good one. I'll raise
    85084d75a302646586f263e8294793efce7223b9e926576c68634e54f25ef166_1.jpg

Runtilmylegsdropoff and MLMVSS like this.
  2. I'm planning to see a therapist when I have the time and money. I plan to email a few in my area (explaining my issues) and see what they say. I think when it comes to PMO it's best not to spend too much time talking about PMO itself to a therapist. PMO is just a symptom of something deeper and you go to a therapist to discover what it is. I've been thinking it through and I think the root of it all is my insecurities. But anyway I'll have to see what they say when I email them.

There was an interesting interview with a therapist on The Liturgists Podcast. She basically said if we had healthy communities we wouldn't need it because therapeutic interactions would be happening between us and others all the time. The trouble is we need it due the breakdown of human functioning and interpersonal interactions. Certain therapists aren't right for certain people, and going to see the wrong therapist could create even more problems for someone. She also said here's lots of ways to heal without using therapy and that therapy doesn't necessarily heal people. She's actually refused to see some clients because they had already healed and they just looking for a friend.

Deleted Account likes this.