Panic Button

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by sideshow11, Dec 5, 2018.

1. sideshow11

sideshow11 Fapstronaut

Hi All. So I’m on Day 2 of my reboot. Just had a friends leaving party drinks and had a few drinks and just got home and getting some serious urges to PMO, partly due to weirdly feeling a bit down after the party. So I click on the Panic Button under the Depression section, and I’m scrolling down having a few laughs when all of a sudden there is a GIF of a near naked man and woman in their underwear. This seems really strange to me as looking at this image is really triggering me and I have to immediately shut the Panic Button thing down. Has anyone else had this realisation? I feel like maybe someone with the powers that Be should take this image out of the Panic Button as it feels inappropriate? Cheers all.

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Yep, also encountered it. A supposed funny pic of a attractive woman’s bosom. Caught me completely off guard. I, just like you, kept my head and shut it down. Don’t really understand where the button takes me so I’m kind of sceptic to using it

sideshow11 likes this.
  3. Survivalist

Survivalist NoFap Moderator
    Staff Member

4. sideshow11

sideshow11 Fapstronaut

Yes it was when I clicked on the Depression link on the Panic Button. It opens up an imgur link and about half way down was the near naked woman and man GIF.

5. Survivalist

Survivalist NoFap Moderator
    Staff Member

These other images are on imgur, but the links on the panic button usually refer to one image only. Just don't scroll down into other images, because basically they are from everywhere. Most of them are not triggering anyway, but for the sake of being cautious.

_.._ and sideshow11 like this.
  6. sideshow11

sideshow11 Fapstronaut

Oh I see. So the links from the Panic just go to one type of link? But then there’s other things available in that link I get ya. Tricky stuff.