1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Whats natural in human beings? We wear clothes for milennia. Since we were born. Till the day well die. Whats crazy? Whats normal? Believe me, its easier to get hurt naked than dressed.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Just very good!

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well I have slept naked for nearly 40 years, so I guess I am just a lucky bugger! :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Heian

Heian Fapstronaut

Is your penis over sensitive? can you touch the tip while washing without wincing? (don't answer the second question it's just for clerification)

Over sensitivity might cause alot of urges. At the moment the least stimulation triggers me :/ and i have to put my mind on something else, quite annoying to stop what you are doing to clear your head.

Dreaming usualy means you sleep lightly. myself I am a deep sleeper so i usualy don't get dreams.
    1. exercise every day in the afternoon and don't nap after that. Then shower and get ready for bed.
    (this is so that you are tired when going to bed so you can get some quality sleep)

I only had one wet dream in my entire life so im probably not the best one to speak but this is what i think might be the cause.

6. Yeah! :) So am I on my 53!!! :)

7. Well this only happened during the second wet dream (ironically, it was also the only time I've slept naked so far on this reboot) and it hurt for almost a day or so afterward- but the very first wet dream and this recent one has not caused my penis to hurt any so I have no idea why it only occurred during the second one.

That reassures me so much, man! I felt bad all morning since I was lingering on whether or not this would be grounds that my counter would have to be reset. This just eliminated all of those fears. Thank you so much for your reassurance! I'm going to stop worrying about them. :D

It is! I read back over it and see how solid it was and it helped vanquish any negative thoughts I had on wet dreams so thank you so much @SacredSemen101 :D I sleep on my left side unless it hurts and then I'll sleep on my right side until I can sleep on the left side again. I remember that my first wet dream occurred a month into a reboot, the second almost two weeks later and now this last one a week after that. I hope that they start to reduce over time just as you said. I'm not going to stress about it ever again since reading your words have brought so much assurance and peace toward me. :)

No, it's not. It's never been oversensitive and this reboot has been confirming that for me- though I do appreciate all of the advice you gave.

8. Cilicio

Cilicio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "aspiringwriter1997, post: 1961937, miembro: 297142"] Así que tuve otro sueño húmedo anoche (Noche 42) y esto marca el primero que tuve en trece días (Noche 29), pero antes de eso, había sido Nueve años desde la última vez que tuve un sueño húmedo. Estaba durmiendo desnuda cuando ocurrió, así que simplemente me limpié y volví a dormir. Sin embargo, cuando me desperté esta mañana, no sólo tengo el efecto cazador de nuevo , pero esta vez, mi pene ha sido haciendo daño como resultado del sueño húmedo. ¿Esto es normal? ¿Qué tengo que hacer? ¿Esto le ha ocurrido a alguien más aquí antes? ¡Cualquiera y todos los consejos son apreciados! :RE[/CITAR]
    No te preocupes por los sueños húmedos dejalos fluir naturalmente, yo pasé una una temporada controlado con un cinturón de castidad colocado por mi pareja, y las erecciones eran una tortura frustrante