1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain on balls and bubic area!!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Nofper1999, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

Hello, I have a problem and I want to know more about this.

I'm in a relationship, I am 17 years old, I have PE, and now on 33 day of Nofap. I never had sex with my gf mostly because of my PE. I never told her that I have a problem or I'm Fapstronaut now. In the last week I met 3 times with my gf and went on private situations.. After a lot of foreplay I realised that I had a lot of pain in my pubic area and lower in my belly, especially on my balls. There's a lot of pain, especially when something touches my balls(yes, and my pants too).

Until today, I was thinking this was caused because my gf was sitting too much time on my penis but today, because of my intention not to let her sit a lot of time, I realised that is caused because I'm basically at the last moment before ejaculating (while she touches my penis and playing with it), but I don't ejaculate because I stop her immediately.

So I imagine something like my urethra (the inside thing, I don't know how it's called) Is getting poured with my sperm and causing pain.. Hmm... Does anybody know??

2. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

The pain stays there for the rest of the day until I wake up the next morning.

3. diddykong

diddykong Fapstronaut

4. IGY

IGY Guest

Just to clarify ^ blue balls is the swelling of bodily tissues caused by increased vascular blood flow and a localized increase in blood pressure.

5. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much guys for the information!!! But does anyone know if the blue balls have any harmful impact on my body or in my Nofap progress? I heard something about not being able to have children later.. Is this true?

6. IGY

IGY Guest

No "blue balls" has no harmful effects on your body (other than it being uncomfortable*) or your journey of recovery. :)

*To reduce the pain and discomfort of "blue balls" something cold helps a lot. If you have low hanging, dangly balls you can let them sit in a cup of cold water. You can cover some ice and hold it next to or under your balls for a short time or you can have a cold shower and direct the water on your penis and balls. :eek: These measures will normalise the blood pressure. :cool:

7. DiogoFSantos

DiogoFSantos Fapstronaut

I know, from my own experience, that a harm wet towel in that area helps. And exercise. Some push ups.

8. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much guys!!! Appreciate it!!!

9. Rion008

Rion008 Fapstronaut

I would recommend some simple Tao practices...search for Mantak Chia videos on youtube about the subject. Blue balls is that build-up but through cultivation and training u can learn to convert it without having pain (including massage and converting the stuck energy).

I rarely get blue balls and sustain a LOT of sexual energy and go weeks without ejaculation