1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain and discomfort.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Steer clear, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Steer clear

Steer clear Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I have been MO and P free for some time now but I have not had sex with my wife for over 2 months, we are in the divorce process. I have not edged myself and have stayed pretty clear of triggers. The discomfort from not ejaculating is increasing and is a daily nuisance. I have remained physically active, used meditation etc to calm myself down.

Does anyone have thoughts and experience on how to deal with the numbing discomfort? Sometimes the pain shoots down my thigh and my stomach turns like someone is flicking my testicles. Ouch!

2. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

Wet dreams solve it for me, though the pain is a fairly new thing. Tends to hit for a day or 2, then wet dream and it's gone again. Are you having any dreams? It is probably a bit soon if your last release was only 2 months ago.

Sorry to hear of your troubles man.

3. Steer clear

Steer clear Fapstronaut

I have not had any dreams that I feel led to release. I wish it would happen lol.
    Thanks, one day at a time. God has my back through this tough time.

Mirach likes this.