1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

P90x anyone?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Phoenix-free, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Phoenix-free

Phoenix-free Fapstronaut

I've had the P90x workout DVDs for a few years now, but have never been really committed to them. I've done some of the workout routines but it's been over a year since I have used any of them. I was thinking recently that it's too bad that I didn't start the P90x routine the same time I started NoFap. I could be sporting a six-pack and some amazing shoulders/chest/arms/back/legs. Anyway, I'm going to start on Monday. I need to arrange some furniture in the den to allow for me to do the routine without stopping the dvds to go to the other room for pullups. If anyone else wants to join in the challenge, Let me know. Maybe we can keep each other accountable here, too.

2. MelancholyWeightlifter

MelancholyWeightlifter Distinguished Fapstronaut

P90X got me into working out 6 years ago. It will always holds a special place in my heart. If you haven't done it for awhile be careful. That first Monday of chest and back is brutal. I do Weightlifting now but we could still be working out APs?

3. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Interesting thread man. Years ago I saw videos of P90X and I thought it was fucking awesome. Unfortunately, I wasn't committed either like you. But during my early years I did similar workouts that were almost just as intense. I was a wrecking machine when I did circuit training at the Y. My favorite workout was Bootcamp and it was insane. I loved it. However, I broke my back 3 years ago and right now I'm out of shape. Well good luck if you start training again. I'm doing yoga right now because it's light, but eventually, I want to do Power Yoga which is new to me. Maybe we'll end up doing P90X in the future lol.

4. Oldham

Oldham Fapstronaut

I'm doing P90X 3 right now.
    30 minutes a day is working for me

5. Phoenix-free

Phoenix-free Fapstronaut

I thought it would be pretty easy to start yesterday, but when I picked up the book, I realized I wasn't ready...I need to prepare the kitchen and the workout room...need some extra equipment, need to take measurements and pictures, do the fit test, etc. I like the idea of starting on Monday, because Sunday is my day of rest. So, I'll continue with preparation this week.

6. ZenPool

ZenPool Fapstronaut

im on the last week of the 2nd block of p90x3, its definitely helping me with NoFap, and an all around general health improvement. I have one more block to go, but since i am not very consistent due to work (I work long hours, hard labor) Im adding my own 4th block which ill choose the routine myself