1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Overcome URGE to MO-Day 48

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JUSTDOITBRO, Dec 26, 2018.

1. JUSTDOITBRO

JUSTDOITBRO Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Im 26, in progress to full recovery!!!! I started my NOFAP 48 days ago after reading forums but I didn’t join the community until yesterday after I had some questions. Although it has been 48 days of NOFAP, I did fall for my stupid brain seeking dopamine to test my progress by looking at pictures, to tell you the truth it worked I had my erection back but only to find out my urges would increase and lead me to watch P. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: Do NOT make “watching P” an excuse to MO, take it as a hiccup to your progress. KEEP going, ignore watching P and move on, just keep moving forward JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD BRO(if it helps to keep the counter as where it was before u watched P, keep it there). You learn from your mistakes, make this MISTAKE count and learn from it. (I think personally if I were to reset the counter it would discourage me and make want to MO even more). If your brain seeks that dopamine spike, just think of it as a natural desire for your SO. In the mean time, just do something else download games on your phone, read books, take a class, go see a family member, make plans with your friends, go hike, get a bike, start biking, run (btw I started running, just did my first 5k just under 28 mins, NOFAP helped:D) anything. The urge to MO will go away, and Make this mistake count NOMORE P, Period!!! Doesn’t matter if you are 1 day 1 week or a month into NOFAP challenge, no more P!!! We can recover!!! THIS REALLY WORKS THIS REALLY WORKS JUSTDOITBRO

Any tips would be appreciated!!! #alwayslearning

Mordobarn likes this.
  2. welcome and good luck! sounds like you have the drive and already have some experience under your belt. keep reading and posting. praying for your success, brother

JUSTDOITBRO likes this.
  3. JUSTDOITBRO

JUSTDOITBRO Fapstronaut

Thankyou so much brother, this is the friendliest place to be at!!