1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 100 days of NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Captain B, Jul 28, 2014.

1. bean

bean Fapstronaut

This.

2. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

Please tell about the withdrawal symptoms.

3. Captain B

Captain B Fapstronaut

Uhmmm... Good question @Rishabh king ! It's been quite a while now though, so I don't know if I could give the best report on withdrawal symptoms.

The worst was definitely not being able to fall asleep sometimes. I used to PMO every night before going to sleep, so my body got so used to this routine, I could barely go to sleep without PMO anymore. I often tried to counter this by working out before going to bed. Other than that, I remember having trouble to stay focused sometimes because my thoughts would try to wander of to sex and PMO.

Then there's flatlining, which was basically just a very hollow, bored, depressing phase. Felt like I couldn't get up my motivation for anything.

The regular urges for release were quite annoying, too. Sometimes I would worry about going to bed because I knew my thoughts might wander off when I'd try to fall asleep and then it would become hard to stick with the plan. The urges to PMO weren't too bad though. Craving someone to be naked with was a lot more intense and frustrating and dropping off PMO seemed to make it worse day by day. It was absolutely worth it though.

I just noticed I'm writing about this so casually as if it was nothing. I'm pretty sure though, my past-self would look at me like "The fuck are you talking about?! This is hell right here!" - so yeah, I guess it's been to long for me to draw a proper picture of it. Hope it still helps a little.

Believe, Behnam and morediscreet like this.
  4. ShaoYuan

ShaoYuan New Fapstronaut

hehe,I don not think have sex is better than fap,You are not a really man

5. Desperator

Desperator New Fapstronaut

Thanks man that helped me a lot.

6. Jaqen_H'ghar

Jaqen_H'ghar Fapstronaut

7. Thanks for this, I had fun reading this because it is so true, the rules you present are similar rules that I made for myself too. How funny is that?

8. shutdown66

shutdown66 Fapstronaut

Captain B, this has been a super inspiring thread, you are the epitome of AWESOME and I can speak for all of us new to NoFap, we can't wait to ride the bus in Awesomeland too!!!

PotentLife likes this.
  9. Captain B

Captain B Fapstronaut

It's funny how this post seems to come up again within the forum every now and then even after such a long time. I'm barely on this website anymore and just got on here hoping to find some motivation in other peoples' posts but seeing all the positive comments here is really motivating, too! Thank you all for that :)

Reading through my own post is hella interesting as well! Lots of things have changed since I first wrote it and getting to see how my perspective has changed makes me re-evaluate a few things... I can only recommend reading your own old posts!

I relapsed a while ago and dabbled with this "just every once in a while won't hurt..."-kinda attitude for a few months. Partially as an experiment, partially due to high levels of stress. Long story short: it didn't quite work for me and I didn't like how it seemed to change me so I've been back on track with no PMO for the past 20 days. I'll write more about it once I reach at least 30 days. It's sooo weird how these 10 days seem like a lot of work for me again!! When I was about 6 months into my streak, I didn't even care about days, I wasn't even thinking about just making it to the next week or anything like that. It's strange how hard it is to get back to that state of mind. But then again, I know it's possible and I know it's worth it.

Anyways, I figured I should "announce" I'll write about my latest experiences after I've reached 30 days so I'll have a goal in mind, adding to my motivation :) Let's hope it'll work!

doss91 likes this.
  10. vicix2

vicix2 Fapstronaut

This post was perfect.

11. Nickarlson

Nickarlson Fapstronaut

This is very inspiring and insightful. Thanks for sharing

12. R1111444

R1111444 Fapstronaut

13. K Rudd

K Rudd New Fapstronaut

Well done. An inspiring read. There is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.

14. franco216

franco216 Fapstronaut

This one inspires me.

Liverpoolfan1995 likes this.
  15. MrGroin

MrGroin Fapstronaut

I like the OP a lot, and tee hee at the poster who shit talked about it helping nobody. CLEARLY it helps a lot of people. Also I like being sweared at. Sworn at. Whatever. It's like the good kind of spanking.

16. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

WHAAAT!? A male does not even produce semen at age 5?? How?

17. Jman123

Jman123 Fapstronaut

I'll will get there. And Beyond.

18. Liverpoolfan1995

Liverpoolfan1995 Fapstronaut

You are an absolute legend man, congrats! Very helpful tips

19. Jon.B

Jon.B Fapstronaut

Probably he means he liked stroking since five, not actually MO